Its a good day when you get a call from a completely out of the box client.
Elixir perfumery managed to get all my creative juices flowing when they outlined their requirement for 6 scarf prints that depict their highly aromatic scents. Each scent came with a wonderful story, here’s their list with key descriptions.
- Elude – Elixir of the Wine Cellar
- Impetus – Elixir of the Ocean
- Inversion – Elixir of the mountains, cannabis and petrichor
- Lygo – Elixir of the Devil
- Xyst – Elixir of Love
- Radiatus – Elixir of the Sun
Every illustration needed attention to finer details. There are hidden names of each of the elixirs within the illustrations. Enjoy the gallery with some WIP shots, my personal favorite being Impetus (merely because nothing bewitches me more that the mysterious ocean herself).
Enjoy a little behind the scenes of with me.